20700 30 amp IJOY Battery with Silicone Broadside Case
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Peak Voltage: 4.2V
Flat top High Drain 30 AMP battery (although the amp rating on the cell wrapper says 40a , when we tested them we found them to be a high performing 30 amp battery.
Out of stock
These cells are only manufactured and sold for the intended use with proper protection circuitry within system integrations or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). DO NOT USE THIS BATTERY WITH AN E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR PRODUCT AS IT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY CAUSE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION WHICH CAN RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. We are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries. Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
– Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
– BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
– ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
– ONLY use within manufacturer specification
– DO NOT use with e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device
– DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc., always use a protective case or box for storage and transport
– KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
– DO NOT short circuit
– DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
– DO NOT use if damaged in any way
– DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
– DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
– DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
– DO NOT solder, spot weld only
– User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries and understand the dangers before purchase
– Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
||3 × 1 × 1 in